Women Hidden Heel Shoes Boutique
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Welcome to Heightenshoes.com. Heightenshoes.com provides services to you subject to the notices, terms, and conditions set forth in this agreement. Besides, you will obey the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such services before you use them. Heightenshoes.com reserves the right to change this site and these terms and conditions at any time.
Before proceeding, please read this agreement because accessing, browsing, or otherwise using the Site indicates your agreement to all the terms and conditions in this agreement.
You shall not upload, distribute, or otherwise publish through this Site any Content, information, or other material that (a) includes any bugs, viruses, worms, trap doors, Trojan horses, or other harmful code or properties; (b) is libelous, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, discriminatory, or could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the laws of the UK, or (c)violates or infringes upon the copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of any person. Heightenshoes.com may give you an account identification and password to enable you to access and use certain portions of this Site. Each time you use a password or identification, you are deemed to be authorized to access and use the Site in a manner consistent with the terms and conditions of this agreement, and Heightenshoes.com has no obligation to investigate the source of any such access or use of the Site.
Unless explicitly permitted by Heightenshoes.com in advance, all materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this Site (collectively, the "Contents") are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may not make any commercial use of any of the information provided on the Site or make any use of the Site for the benefit of another business. Heightenshoes.com reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Heightenshoes.com believes that customer conduct violates applicable laws or is harmful to Heightenshoes's interests. You may not reproduce, distribute, display, sell, lease, transmit, create derivative works from, translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, decompile, or otherwise exploit this Site or any portion of it unless expressly permitted by Heightenshoes.com in writing.
You will be solely responsible for all access to and use of this site by anyone using the password and identification originally assigned to you whether or not such access to and use of this site is actually authorized by you, including without limitation, all communications and transmissions and all obligations (including without limitation financial obligations) incurred through such access or use. You are solely responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of the password and identification assigned to you. You shall immediately notify Heightenshoes.com of any unauthorized use of your password or identification or any other breach or threatened breach of this Site's security.
Intellectual Property Infringement Policy
Regarding this issue, it is the policy of Heightenshoes.com to take appropriate action where necessary to uphold and recognize all relevant State, Federal and International laws in connection with material that is claimed to be infringing any trademark, copyright, patent and all or any other Intellectual Property laws. If intellectual property rights owners believe that Heightenshoes.com sells, offers for sale, or makes available goods and/or services that infringe your intellectual property rights, you can send the following information in its entirety to [email protected]
1. A description of where the allegedly infringing material is located on the site (product(s) URL);
2. A description of the allegedly infringing work or material;
3. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive that is allegedly infringed;
4. A statement by you that you have a good faith that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright or other proprietary right owner, its agent, or the law;
5. Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
6. Identification of the intellectual property rights that you claim are infringed by the Website (e.g. "ABC copyright", "XYZ trademark, Reg. No. 456789, registered 2/3/07", etc);
7. A statement by you that the above information and notification is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner whose exclusive right is allegedly infringed.